Fior Di Loto Te Kukicha 100g

Special Price £3.80 Regular Price £3.87
In stock
SKU
901869711
Fior Di Loto Te Kukicha 100g
The Lotus Kukicha Japanese tea A tea particularly loved for its delicious aroma and taste, it undergoes a process of preparation complex. In fact, the branches and the leaves are roasted for 4 times. Ingredients: Kukicha tea (80% twigs, leaves 20%)
More Information
PriceUM N/A
Ean 8016323342156
Brand IL FIOR DI LOTO Srl
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Fior Di Loto Te Kukicha 100g